6 Signs You Are in Need for Porcelain Dental Veneers
Posted On: 8 Mar 2019
Are you unhappy with your unattractive smile? If yes, then you must be thinking about the popular cosmetic dentistry treatments to improve your appearance and smile. You will come across porcelain veneers in the search for cosmetic dentistry and get rid of stains to regain your confident smile.
6 Signs that indicate you need porcelain veneers
- You are not satisfied with your smile – If you have slightly crooked teeth or been smoking for several years, then this is a common reason for your stained teeth. There are various reasons why you may be unhappy with your smile. You may call a cosmetic dentist who can help in correcting your smile for the perfect look. Make sure he has both experience and expertise in fixing worn out smiles with the latest cosmetic dentistry treatments.
- You have chipped, cracked or broken teeth – Porcelain veneers are a suitable option to fix cracked, chipped or broken teeth. Based on the severity of the chip, break or crack, the dentist will suggest a veneer and customize it to match with your teeth and restore your smile.
- Your teeth are discolored and stained – Many people have already tried several over-the-counter whitening products without any success. Some have found slight changes in their teeth appearance after using mouthwashes or whitening pastes. However, patients who want to whiten their stained teeth should either go for in-office whitening treatment or choose porcelain veneers. So, if you want to get rid of yellow and brown stains, talk to your cosmetic dentist and know if veneers are the right option for your case.
- You have gaps in between the teeth – If you have small or big gaps in between the teeth, then people often feel embarrassed to talk or laugh in public. Due to this reason, some people choose bonding while others want to perform veneers. Your dentist will conduct a thorough evaluation of your smile in order to determine if veneers would be the right option when compared to tooth bonding.
- Your teeth are worn down – As you tend to grow old, your teeth seem to worn down that are the consequences of teeth clenching or grinding. If someone grinds or clenches teeth often, the top part of the teeth may become dull thus, causing various dental problems, if not handled properly. Porcelain veneers are a good option for patients with severely worn down teeth as they can restore your teeth appearance and ensure more stability for chewing food.
- You have misaligned or irregularly shaped teeth – If you are having minor alignment issues, then this can be solved with veneers. For uneven, misaligned or irregularly shaped teeth, orthodontic services can be a better option. You may consult with the dentist who will customize the shape, size and color of veneers for even and aesthetically-pleasing smile.
You may visit a reputed clinic in London where the dentists perform dental porcelain veneers to improve your appearance for the confident smile.